DELEGATE FEES & REGISTRATION
Delegate fees are preferably to be paid by bank wire transfer in Euro, but may also be paid by credit card in Euro, CAD or USD. Cheques are also accepted, but in CAD or USD only.
· Early Bird Conference Fee: €1450/ $1550 USD/ $2025 CAD
(Registrations and payments must be received by March 3, 2017)
· Regular Conference Fee: €1600/ $1700 USD/ $2235 CAD
(Registrations and payments after March 4, 2017)
The conference fee includes attendance at all plenary sessions and workshops, access to the IPEBLA website to download a copy of the speaker’s full papers, coffee breaks, luncheons, dinners, host bar cocktail parties and receptions from the evening of May 28, through to the closing luncheon on May 31 (including transportation to all offsite banquets and activities).
TO ATTEND IPEBLA’s International Conference you must be a current member. When the delegate spaces are fully subscribed a waitlist will be instated on a first-come, first-served basis.
GUEST FEES & REGISTRATION
Guest/ Companion fees are preferably to be paid by bank wire transfer in Euro, but may also be paid by credit card in Euro, CAD or USD. Cheques are also accepted, but in CAD or USD only.
· Early Bird Guest Fee: €650/ $700 USD/ $910 CAD
(Must be received by March 3, 2017)
· Regular Guest Fee: €750/ $800 USD/ $1050 CAD
(Registrations after March 4, 2017)
The guest fee includes all evening functions including host bar cocktail parties, receptions, off-site dinners and activities (including transportation), a full day guided tour with lunch, and a half-day guided tour.
Pre-registration of guests is available only on a full package basis including both daytime activities and evening social programs. Tickets for single events may or may not be available, depending on availability. Single tickets may be made available closer to the conference.
When the guest spaces are fully subscribed a waitlist will be instated on a first-come, first-served basis.
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION PAYMENT OPTIONS
Delegates and guests have the following options to register and pay for the 2017 Conference:
1. Bank Transfer or Internet Banking in EUROS: Members who would like to pay for the conference offline via bank wire transfer or internet banking can do so by selecting the "manual" payment option during the registration process. This payment type is strongly encouraged. Note: gross funds should be remitted if paid by wire transfer. IPEBLA does not absorb bank service charges. Please submit NAME and FIRM at the time of payment so we can identify payments. See below for details.
Bank Wire Transfer Details: Account name: International Pension & Employee Benefits Lawyers Association / Bank: ABN Amro, Apollolaan 171, 1077 AS Amsterdam.
Account No.: 508493579 / Swift code: ABNANL2A /Routing Number: NL05ABNA0508493579
Internet Banking Details: Account name: IPEBLA / ABN AMRO 508493579
2. Credit Card in Euro, USD or CAD: To pay for the conference in USD, CAD or Euro, please fill out the registration form with your credit card details and currency preference. Note: You will not be charged right away. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing. If you are paying in USD or CAD, please contact the office for the accepted exchange rate. Alternatively, please call the IPEBLA Management Office at any time to provide your credit card details over the phone at 416.915.3020 x104
3. Cheque in USD or CAD: Members can register and pay for the conference online using cheque in USD or CAD. If you are paying in USD or CAD, please contact the office for the accepted exchange rate. Note: We are only able to accept cheques which can clear through the North American banking system (i.e. drawn on a North American bank with MICR encoding)
Please contact us if you have any questions whatsoever.
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY (Delegates and guests)
IPEBLA reserves the right at any time to change the conference venue, topics or speakers, and to cancel the conference without liability, other than, except where a force majeure (which will have the same meaning as in the applicable contract with the third party supplier in question) event applies, a refund of the conference fees paid.
If, because of force majeure event, the IPEBLA Steering Committee determines that the conference needs to be cancelled, IPEBLA may apply a deduction from the refund of contribution fees determined by reference to the amounts which IPEBLA is required to pay to third parties under contracts entered into in connection with the conference. Copies of the contractual arrangements with third parties, including the force majeure provisions of those contracts, can be made available to members on request.
If you are registered for the conference and need to cancel, you must send written notice of cancellation to the IPEBLA Management Office (c/o Taylor Weinstein) by April 24, 2017 in order to receive a full refund. Between April 25, 2017 and May 8, 2017 there will be a cancellation/processing fee of €400 for delegates and €300 for guests. AFTER MAY 8, 2017, NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
Please remember that hotel accommodations require a separate cancellation request directly to the hotel.